Hair fall after 1.5 years of continuous usage of Minoxidil.

I am 21 male and at the age of 19 i started noticing hairfall of around 150 strands per day. i visited my doctor and started using minoxidil and i saw the results loosing 10-20 strands a day and it was all going good untill i started to loose hair since 10 days of about 60-80 strands even after regular usage of minoxidil. I dont understand whether this happens to everyone. I have searched all over the internet that could satisfy my question but i couldnt find a proper answer. Help me out with it.

Hair fall after 1.5 years of Minoxidil.

I think  your genetic codes are very strong . You have AGA and what ever you do , you will loss your hair in time . Minoxidil  can not stop loosing hair forever .

Turkey Plastic Surgeon