Filling in dent above the tip of my nose. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had rhinoplasty a few months ago and I am unsatisfied with the shape of my nose and would like it to be much straighter without the dip between the bridge and the tip that you can see. Would this be a relatively simple revision or could this be an extremely hard result to aspire to?

Filling in dent above the tip of my nose. Any suggestions?

Greeting, thank you for sharing your question and posting your photo. In some postoperative cases it might take even more than one year to recover from swelling and to achieve the final result we recommend you to be patient and to be follow the pre-Surgery Instructions

Post op of rhinoplasty

Thank you very much for enquire.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD