How much does CoolSculpting cost in Liverpool?

For someone living in Liverpool, what is the price of CoolSculpting?

Coolsculpting

Zeltiq usually sets the base price, however, prices range from clinic to clinic. You can visit zeltiq website to see which doctor is near you. It is important to have the procedure done with a doctor who is experienced in cool sculpting.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting/Liposuction/Body Contouring/ High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Prices vary from practice to practice.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can also go to the Zeltiq website to find a CoolSculpting provider in your area.  Then You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cost of Cool Sculpting

In Ohio, USA we charge anywhere from $750 up to $1500 per applicator treatment depending on what you need. Our Certified RN's do an in person consultation which determines if this treatment is right for you, educates you and then gives you a written quote for the treatments. I believe this real self site should have a cost idea for you in your area. Best of Luck!

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Prices range slightly from clinic to clinic. I would recommend using the Zeltiq website to find a true CoolSculpting provider near you and then contacting the clinic directly. Ensure that you see a physician with expertise in CoolSculpting.  Regards,

Martin Jugenburg, MD