Can a Breast Reconstruction be done using fat transfer only?

I had a unilateral mastectomy in November 2015 and am now discharged from chemotherapy and radiotherapy. I will be considering a breast reconstruction around Nov 2016 onwards. I would like to know if it is possible to have the reconstruction using fat transfer only. I know it would be a long process. Or is it only suitable to have implants and/or transferring tissue from back or stomach? Thank you for any advice you can give.

Fat-ONLY Breast Reconstruction

A Fat-Only Breast Reconstruction IS possible depending on the status and size of the opposite breast, the availability of fat and your ability to pay for it.
I am not familiar with the NHS regulations governing breast reconstruction so I cannot tell you if this procedure is commonly done in Britain within the confines of NHS hospitals but it is most likely done in private clinics.

Dr. Peter A. Aldea
Memphis, TN