Is this a normal look for 2 day post op? (photos)

Need to know if this is a normal look for 2 days post op I am very worried Augmentation and mastopexy. They are far apart and the profile is limited. I am worried also about the nipples

Is this or all 2 day postoperative follow up appearance?

thanks for this question.  I believe from what I can evaluate you appear to be doing well.  I must say, however, that you should develop a sense of belief for what your operating surgeon feels is acceptable.  You have chosen a Plastic Surgeon because you trust his or her judg m not about performing the surgery, and this is not a time to second guess what may be mentioned to you by the office.  If you have doubts or concerns, call them up, and if you don't believe what you are told, I would by all means get a second opinion( if really needed) from another Plastic  Surgeon who could examine you fully in their office.  This should always be more helpful than asking opinions on line with only a postoperative photo to go  by.
Good luck to you.
Frank Rieger M.D. Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Early post op, some advices :

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Is this a normal look for 2 day post op

Thank you for your question. It look appropriate for your stage of healing. It is only 2 days post op and your breasts will continue to change in the coming several weeks. Please follow the instructions from your PS.

Breast lift and implant result

This looks typical for some patients early after augmentation/lift. Depending on your pre op appearance this may be a great early result. It will take weeks for the settling and rounding out of tissues. Follow with your surgeon and ask them specific questions. Good luck.

Best to see you surgeon in person to discuss ALL your postop issues. Though you are VERY early the high riding effect is present.

Is this a normal look for 2 day post op?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  At two days after surgery it is common to show some signs of breast asymmetry and irregularity.  This is usually the result of swelling to your breast tissues and chest muscle.  I know waiting is difficult but allow your results time to mature before considering your long-term appearance.  Your implants need to settle, rounding out the lower portion of each breast, to leave you with a more natural result.  Your surgeon can provide you with the best reassurance based on the details of your procedure.  Hope this helps.