Does this drooping and result look normal? (Photo)

I am 4 weeks post op lift and augmentation. I am not happy with the result. I feel as if they are already drooping. My PS said to give it more time. I am not optimistic on them looking as I anticipated. More lifted and round. Also not happy with nipple size. Any advice or suggestions? I attached a before and after photo.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Lift results

Your results appear acceptable thus far. Allow the entire healing process to finish and then see your surgeon to see what, if anything, would be reasonable to do to further improve your result.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD