Can I get Aquamid injections in my lips if I have already have Argiform (from 10 years ago)?

Or... could you possibly give me more Argiform in my lips? I would be very grateful!!! My top lip is a little crooked and I desperately want a little more Argiform. Or, can you refer me to anyone? Thank you!!

Thanks for your query. I would advise you to go in for HA fillers more than Aquamid filler as it is associated with less complications and downtime and more effect. The only drawback is that it stays for a less time. If you are looking for something permanent then you should go in for fat grafting. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon