I'm a forty year old female that got burned when I was 5 with third degree burns to the stomach. What should I do? (Photos)

Doctor Answers 2

Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum to the scar

Start with a combination of Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum, followed by PDL and fractional laser to help smooth the scar. Finally, selective Kenalog IIT. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Scar on Body -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing, Surgery, Third-Degree Burn to St

Surgery, lasers and micro-tattoo pigmentation can improve the look of the scar. It will take more than one treatment. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 188 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.