I'm a forty year old female that got burned when I was 5 with third degree burns to the stomach. What should I do? (Photos)

Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum to the scar

Start with a combination of Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum, followed by PDL and fractional laser to help smooth the scar. Finally, selective Kenalog IIT. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar on Body -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing, Surgery, Third-Degree Burn to St

Surgery, lasers and micro-tattoo pigmentation can improve the look of the scar. It will take more than one treatment. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer