Can I Get Liquid Facelift if I Am Pregnant?

Liquid FaceLift and Pregnancy

Thank you for your question. I would not recommend getting any fillers or injectables while you are pregnant. It is best to get a in person consultation from a board-certified dermatologist. 

Li

Botox and fillers are not approved for use during pregnancy or lactation. Always seek treatment from a qualified professional.

Jennifer Trent, MD, FAAD
Sarasota Dermatologic Surgeon

No, injectables and fillers not indicated in Pregnancy

No. The product information is clear and we have to go by that rule. In theory it is safe (e.g. HA filers like Restylane or Juvederm) but 99% of sane specialist will not want to risk your health or our registration and perform procedures like fillers or Botox whilst pregnant. Wait till after pregnancy. All the very best in your pregnancy, Dr Davin Lim. (In theory your bub will be 3 now, since this question was asked in 2013.) 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Liquid Facelift While Pregnant

Thank you for your question. Injectables are not approved during pregnancy. 

Take care. 

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Fillers and pregnancy

No, it is best to not receive any injectables or procedures while you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The risks are not known, so it is best to wait until after you are finished with pregnancy and breastfeeding.

Vito C. Quatela, MD
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liquid Facelift and Pregnancy?

Fillers are not approved in pregnancy.  The risks are not known for the fetus.  Pregnancy is temporary, and I would advise waiting until you have delivered.

Nicole Hayre, MD
McLean Dermatologic Surgeon

Liquid Facelift

It depends on what they are injecting but I would not recommend it as your face will change with pregnancy.

Suzanne Kilmer, MD
Sacramento Dermatologic Surgeon

Liquid facelift in Los Angeles

Most fillers and cosmetic treatments should be performed after pregnancy, as the effects of these treatments on the fetus are yet to be determined. 

DR. Karamanoukian 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Can I Get a Liquid Facelift While I'm Pregnant?

If you are pregnant, we would all recommend that you have no elective cosmetic procedure. Although these products have never been studied in pregnant women, and most of us feel the risks to be negligent, we just caution on the safest side as possible and do not inject fillers or toxins knowingly in patients who are pregnant.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Liquid Facelift at the same time as pregnancy

It is not advisable to have botox or dermal fillers during your pregnancy. There are no clinical studies of women having botox or dermal fillers at the same time as there pregnancy so the full implications of a treatment are not known. There are frequent examples of women who did not realize they were pregnant and had dermal fillers or botox without any noted side effects.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS