How much would liposuction cost for arms, back, neck, waist, hips, and lower and upper abdomen? (photos)

im 18 yrs old, 5’2 and weight 160. my fat is mostly stored in every part of my body. i don’t have a specific place thats Big or anything like that. so it would not be a big procedure with a lot of fat to work with. i would like to do a liposuction in my stomach, back, inner thighs, and form a hourglass figure. how much would it approximately cost?

How much would a liposuction cost?

Prices vary from surgeon to surgeon.A good price will be $3500 for up to 8 areas of liposuction.
Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Liposuction Cost

Thank you for your question.  Please find a reputable and qualified surgeon who can assess you properly to give you a realistic idea of what outcome you can achieve.  They will then be able to give you a formal quotation, liposuction is very hard to quote without a one to one consultation.All The Best

How much would a liposuction cost?

I would find a plastic surgeon who produces the results you hope to achieve.  It is better to pay a little more to get it done well the first time.

Cost of liposuction

Thank you for your liposuction question.

Depending on the area where you live,and how much work needs to be done, the cost will be $5000 or more.
Be sure to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes.

Liposuction for four areas would cost about $5-$6000.

From what you are describing it sounds as though you would be having liposuction of the upper abdomen, lower abdomen, waist, and inner thighs. In my practice to see would be somewhere between five and $6000.