I just got Liposuction of ab, back, flanks. Is there more swelling and bruising when you take out more liters?
Doctor Answers 4
Swelling and liposuction
One would anticipate more swelling with more extensive liposuction.
Swelling after Liposuction
You might also like...
Swelling after liposuction
- Most people see immediate improvement after liposuction,
- Some people swell so that the result is hidden,
- Swelling and bruising is normal, the more bruising, the more swelling there is.
- I have seen patients wait months to see results.
- Give it time. Best wishes.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.