Top doctor for liposuction revision
I perform Hidef Liposuction Revision which includes lipocavitation, Liposuction, fat grafting, fibrous release, Ultherapy, skin tightening, and Liposonix.
Swelling after liposuction
after liposuction can last anywhere from 2-4 months. It is best to wait until all the swelling has
subsided before moving forward with any kind of revisional surgery. I would
definitely discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon in order to see what
is going on. Hope this helps!
Thank you for your liposuction question,
- Results from liposuction are usually evident after 6 weeks,
- With the final result apparent at 6 months,
- Some people do not see as much improvement as others,
- This is most often men who have stomach liposuction
- And women having small areas treated.
- And sadly at times, people eat too much and fat returns despite liposuction.
- But before deciding on your result, please wait a full six months! Best wishes.
Consideration of a revision 1 1/2 months after liposuction is premature.
There is still a sizable amount of swelling in an area treated by liposuction 1 1/2 months after the procedure. Wait at least six months before passing judgment on the operation.
At one month after liposuction, it is a bit early to see the final results. It usually takes 4-6 months to see the final results. Best of luck.