I Had Lipo Almost 5 Months Ago and the Are Hard Lumps, More on One Side Than the Other. Is This Scar Tissue or the Gland?

I had just liposuction on my breasts because my surgeon said he didn't really feel any gland. now 5 months later my right side doesn't look all that different and there are many hard lumps while my left side looks pretty good. Will I need surgery again to correct this or is it scar tissue that will improve? Im 18 years old 5'11 170pounds and in good shape

Experiencing Lumps on One Side 5 Months After Male Breast Reductions

Asymmetry following  Gynecomastia Surgery is common after most breast surgeries as each breast heals differentlly which have no baring on the final result. Also, as you heal the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and #massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.

Concerns about Chest Wall Asymmetry after Gynecomastia Surgery?

I am sorry to hear about the concerns you have after surgery to correct gynecomastia. Despite best intentions, online consultants will not be of much help to you however. Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to good advice and/or reassurance.