8 day post op of Liposuction, I feel itchy. Is this normal? (photo)

I had lipo on my saddlebags 8days ago and it went really well, but occasionally in the areas that I had lipo, it gets really itchy. It's just started in the last two days. There is minimal swelling, hardly any bruising, no redness and it's no pain and a small amount of numbness. What is causing the itchiness? It last for around 10minutes but drives me crazy.

Itchiness after liposuction

Your  photo suggests you will have a nice result.
As for the itchiness, there are many causes including -
the soap used during liposuction,
tape if any on the skin
the garment 
the pain medicines -
but brief bouts of intense itching suggest the return of feeling from nerves after the surgery.
As your surgeon which seems most likely for you. Best wishes

8 day post op of Liposuction, I feel itchy. Is this normal?

Many thanks for the question.Itching after surgery of any kind is a sign of healing in Aurvedic (Herbal/Indian) medicine.I am being Indian can tell you all is well and just use some moisturizing creams over the skin to get rid of it.You are fine and all is well.
Wish you all the best

Pruritus or itching over an area treated by liposuction is fairly,.

Part of the healing process involves cutaneous nerves regaining function. Often times this is accompanied by unusual sensations such as itching. Treatment with cool compresses for symptomatic relief in time will lead to resolution of the problem.

Sensation Returning To Treated Areas

You may be experiencing a return of sensation to the treated area. As the feeling comes back you may notice some electric tingling sensations and itchiness which is quite normal and will subside.