3 Months After Lip Reduction, Too Soon to Know Final Results?

had a lip reduction procedure done on 11/2/11 on both lips. I am a 27 old male I can see the change on the lower lip but i can't see the decrease in the upper lip. Although, i am still pretty swollen on the mustache area. I am almost 3 months into the procedure and i am still swollen. Also I was wondering, will the swelling on the mustache area and lower lip area decreased with time?? Is it normal that the top lip is a little bit bigger than the bottom? Although both were reduced.

Post op

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

i usually wait at least 6 months or longer before coming to any conclusions regarding the need for further lip reduction.