Can I Have Lip Injections (Juvederm) on Top of Lip Implants?

Juvederm over Lip Implants?

Thank you for your question.  Please seek advice from your plastic surgeon who carried out your lip implant procedure.  I use Permalip Implants and some of my patients will have Juvederm filler as well, I will wait at least 6 months so everything is healed and settled to minimise any scar tissue being formed before being carried out.
All The Best 

Juvederm over Lip Implants?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
All The Best 

Lip Injections (Juvederm) on Top of Lip Implants?

Thank you for your question. I would recommend discussing this with your treatment professional who has your medical history. In any case, I would certain wait until well after the implant surgery to have injections. However, your treatment professional may not deem it necessary and would want to see how the impants turn out first.

Thank you for your question. Yes, but this is risky as there is likely scar tissue, and the filler may not flow evenly. You will have to take a risk of the product not being delivered evenly. I hope this helps.

Yes but I would wait at least 6 months to allow the implants to heal and decrease the chance for an infection.    The filler should be injected in the lip tissue above the implant so that the implant is not injured.  So make sure you go to a surgeon who places lip implants and make sure you know the kind of implant that you had placed.   Some lip implants are inflatable and can be be deflated if pierced with the needle.  The surgeon who placed your implant is probably you best person to perform the filler.