How could get fuller cheeks? (photos)

I'm a age is 18. I have tried everything avaliable in websites and YouTube.But I don't want to go through fat transplantation.I have an habit of mastrubrating.How could I get fuller cheeks? Please help me. Thanking you sir.

How to get fuller cheeks in 18 year old?

I would not recommend any treatment for you to add volume to your cheeks at your age of 18.  In my opinion, your cheeks look fairly normal for someone your age and you most likely will still have some changes over the next few years as you age.  I would allow these normal aging changes to occur before considering any treatment.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon