What do I need done on my teeth to fix the spaces? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 2

Correcting Spaces

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I think that you should consult with a board certified orthodontist.  You would be best suited for braces.  Best of luck.  

Orthodontics Invisalign

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dear loolojack:  Speak to an orthodontist, or your dentist, if he/she is an Invisalign provider.  All that you need might be closing the spaces, and you will be very happy with your smile. Best wishes,

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.