How do I remove these scars from my nose? I used to pop my pimples as a child (Photo)

As a kid I used to pop my pimples all the time.I tried many of the natural ways to get rid of it such as applying apple cider vinegar and garlic cloves.I have no clue on even what is it called.Any help would be appreciated it.

Light lectrosurgery

Light lectrosurgery could flatten these scars but would leave temporary coor change. Cortisone shots could leave depressions. Micorneedling is other option which is safe in your skin coor and the only drawback is temporary redness.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Scars from p

These scars would take many months to help reduce them with a combination of intralesional cortisone injections and eMatrix laser.  It is best to see an expert in scar treatments because of the nature of your scars and skin type.  Please stay away from Fraxel for your skin type.  Best, Dr. Green

Growths on the nose

These growths may represent sebaceous hyperplasia and can be controlled with fractional resurfacing techniques using laser or RF. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS