4 weeks post-op TT. Seeing oozing where I popped a stitch last week?

I had a tt 30 days ago. Healing well until I sneezed 7 days ago and felt a pop right at the line where my vertical incision meets the horizontal. Went to see my ps, he snipped the stich that was sticking out, sd it would be ok but began an antibiotic. Since then ive seen a very little red/yellow ooze on my panties so I began dressing the area 2x a day. I can barely see a "Hole" , but the drainage is increasing, but still not bigger than the size of a pea on the gauze. Should I be worried?

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (1 month post-po) the swelling is present.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Drainage an incision

It is always best to follow closely with your surgeon and if you are concerned, then follow up with him in person. Best of luck.

Oozing

I would recommend going back to see your surgeon for a review. I may be that you have developed a small sinus where the stitch was, it could be that you have developed an area of fat necrosis or maybe it leads down to a small seroma cavity. However the most likely is that the skin edges have simply not yet healed over from where the stitch was removed, and will do with time. A review with your surgeon should be able to answer this for you.

Anthony Barabas, MBBS
Cambridge Plastic Surgeon