I had a root canal done last year with a crown put on ever since then I have had issues with that tooth when I bite down?

So I went back to the dentist and he retreated the tooth that was about a month ago and my tooth is still giving me problems. What could be wrong? It hurts when i floss between that tooth and the tooth next to it.

There could be multiple reasons

There could be multiple reasons for your pain.  The crown might be too high. Proximal contacts might be too heavy.  There could be excess cement.  The root canal might be failing.  The fix might be minimal; however, you still need to go to the dentist to get any of them resolved.  

Federal Way Dentist