How do I get these red marks/scars to go away? I just ended Accutane like 1 week ago!! (photos)

I have these red marks that I hate .! And some scaring they aren't really deep but I would like some advice how to get rid of the red marks and scars

Acne scars treatment

Thank you for your question. There are different types of acne scars such as rolling scars, boxcar scarring, or ice pick scarring. From your photos, it looks like you have rolling and boxcar scars with hyperpigmentation. Any treatment options that injure the skin with subsequent collagen formation such as fractionated lasers, dermaroller, resurfacing lasers, deep peels, etc.. may help correct atrophic scarring. The right treatment for you depends on your skin type, expectations, patience, downtime and cost. With that being said, remember that a side effect of Accutane is an increase risk of scarring when the skin is traumatized or injured either for medical or cosmetic purposes. I generally recommend my patients to wait at least 6 months after stopping Accutane before having any cosmetic procedures done to the skin. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to evaluate your skin and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.