Should I be worrying about my mole? (photos)

so about 2 days ago i popped my mole(i don't know why) and it came back after some mins and it seem a bit darker and a tiny tiny bit risen.should i be worried or is it normal?

Changing mole

Thank you for your question. Trauma or injury to moles may result in darkening, redness, or changes to the size and color of the moles; however, in my opinion, any changing lesion needs to be evaluated by a board certified dermatologist, where an instrument called a dermatoscope is used to look at the lesion under higher magnification to determine if any irregularities are present. If your lesion has any abnormalities, then a biopsy should be performed, and the tissue sent to a lab for evaluation. I understand changing lesions are frightening, therefore, I highly recommend you consult with a dermatologist to evaluate your skin. Take care and good luck.

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

I suggest you see an expert if you are concerned about a mole. An in person evaluation is needed to assess the mole. Best, Dr. Emer