What can I do or use to get rid of my bumpy and swollen lips a year later after having a lip reduction surgery?

I had a lip reduction surgery almost a year ago but i am beyond dissatisfied with the result. My lips look bigger and out of shape. Is there anything I can do to make them look better? Is there any lip gel/serum/ medicine I can use to reduce the scar tissue or the size to come done a little bit. Your answer is highly needed. Thanks so much.

Lips

There is no medication that will reduce your bumps. You may need a scar revision. I would suggest discussing your concerns with your doctor.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Based on the information you have shared, it sounds like you may need scar revision.  If this is the case, many times this is an office procedure.  Without before and after photos it is difficult to offer advice.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD