How to find someone in my area that injects Juvederm at top of lip versus injecting through the side/center?

I've seen videos through instagram of specialists injecting the filler starting at the top of the lip with the needle facing down and lining the top/bottom lip like this, i think the technique has more of a desirable look to it, I find that the traditional way leaves my top lip with sort of a flared up look. I'm not sure how to go about finding a doctor in my area that can do this as I live in Nebraska, so thought i would come here to begin asking around if anyone has any suggestions in where I could go!

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat --- Go Slow, Use Cannulas -- Reverse with Hyaluronidase If Unhappy

I do this quite frequently, but some people this is best for (those who with upturned lips and very voluminous lips).  I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Juvederm around the lips

Hi there, to find a provider with your desired technique in your area I would go to Juvederm dot com and there you will find a doctor locator feature and they are sorted by distance and also by how much volume of Juvederm they do. The more injections they have done the better the technique usually.  I am a Juvederm trainer for Allergan and I inject different ways based on the client and the results he/she is looking to achieve. No one lip technique is right 100% of the time.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician