Does this look like my breast has a fungal infection 3 weeks post op? (Photos)

This has been healing for 3 weeks now Iam 41/2 weeks post op still under the care of my plastic surgeon and a home nurse surgeon has sent away for a fungal test so waiting to hear back from him

Fungal infection

Only way to tell is with a wound culture, realize this would be a superficial infection(yeast and bacteria live on our skin) and would likely only needed to be treated with topical abx if anything at all. It appears you just have breakdown at the "T" junction, which is very common. Keep it clean, follow your doctors wound care instructions and all should be fine very soon.

Do I have a fungal infection?

Thanks for your photos and question. It is hard to tell based on just a photo if you have an infection--fungal or not. What seems clear is that you have a wound dehiscence at the T zone at the lower part of your breast. This issue is not uncommon. This area is under the most tension after surgery. This wound separation is temporary and will likely require daily wound care. I recommend that you see your surgery soon for an evaluation. He or she will be able to tell you if you have an infection as well and then make any appropriate recommendations.

Wound separation

It looks like you have some wound dehiscence at the "T" closure.  Often local wound care is all that is necessary. One can not tell from a photos if you have a fungal infection. Best to see your surgeon.