Am I a good candidate for a lip lift? (Photo)

I really want to reduce the distance between my nose and upper lip. I'm worried about possibility of visible scars, given the shape of my nose (with visible nostrils). Am I a good candidate for a lip lift? If so, what procedure would you recommend?

Lip Lift

Based on what I see on the picture, you seem to eb good  candidate for the lip lift. there are different methods for the lip lift with scars lying at the base of the nose or at the lower part of the lip. Base of the nose seem to be a better options for you. although your surgeon needs to make the decision with you after examination. 

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Lip lift - am I a good candidate?

Thank you for asking about your lip lift.

• In the photo, your lip looks a little long.
  • If an examination confirms this, a lip lift is an excellent procedure.
  • The scar lies at the base of the nose and in time should become essentially invisible.
  • The bull horn lift that goes the width of the nose will give a more natural look than a central lip lift which tends to look a little unbalanced.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS