I Would Like an Opinion About my Breast Reconstruction and Implants?

I am 16 years old and recently underwent breast reconstruction for my tubular breasts. Before the surgery they were very asymmetrical and oddly shaped, but I measured in at a 34D. Now I am a 34B, I am thinking about getting 400cc HP saline implants? Is this a good call? Also I am 5'11 and 155 lbs. I trust my surgeon but I'd like to have some more opinions, thank you.

Breast augmentation

It is a good call if you just want your breasts to be larger. Given your height, bra size and weight 400cc does not sound excessive. The model chose such as HP should be based on the base diameter of your breasts not just the forward projection of the implant. I am not so sure the 21 year old stipulation applies to saline implants.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Breast implants

Wait till you are 21.

If the first surgery corrected the tubular breast, and the second proposed breast implant is only for enhancement then you realy do not qualify for breast implant till you are 21.