I would like to get my lips plumped up what product do you recommend?

Is profiling necessary to get plumper lips or should I just get plumper lips by just injecting into the lip? What product do you think is best?

Allergan and Galderma: Great Choices for Lip Plumping

Restylane® Silkis made with smaller, smoother particles than those used in other Restylane products making Restylane® Silk’sa  unique particle gel formula. Along  with its ultra-fine needle designed for accuracy,Restylane Silk  provides natural precise results.
JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is another option  for injection into the lips and perioral area .Most  people treated experienced improvement in satisfaction with the look and feel of their lips up to 1 year later.

#fillerchoices  #RestylaneSilk   #lipfillers

Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers for Lip Augmentation

*******************************************************************************
Whether you’ve noticed your lips thinning over time, or simply want fuller lips, JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC or RESTYLANE SILK can give you natural-looking results that lasts more than 9 months. In fact, 78% of people treated experienced improvement in satisfaction with the look and feel of their lips 1 year later!

The cost of a single 1ml syringe will vary within $50-$100 between competitive practices. We suggest finding a reputable practice with expert injectors for the blend of science and artistry!

#lipenhancement #JuvedermUltra #RestylaneSilk

Lip augmentation with filler

I like to use Juvederm for the lips. It is very soft, and yields a great looking and natural result. I would recommend seeking the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon, or dermatologist. They are all great choices. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Plumper lips

For fuller lips, a hyaluronic acid based filler such as Juvederm or Restalyne would be a great option for you. These products are nice because they are not permanent and can be removed/dissolved if you are unhappy with your result. These products when injected properly can give you a very natural looking pouty lip.

Cheryl A. Hull, MD
Rogers Dermatologic Surgeon

Plumper lips

A nice choice for lip augmentation is Juvederm Ultra. This is a hyaluronic acid filler, which gives a soft and natural augmentation; in addition, it can be fully reversed. Volubella is not FDA approved and is not commercially available in the United States at this point.

Tatiana Khrom, MD

Lip

I suggest a hyaluronic acid as it is not permanent and can be reversed if needed. I like volubella for the lips as it lasts longer than other products