I would like a mommy makeover I have cal pers insurance. What would the out of pocket cost be? (Photo)

I am30 years old great health about 5'3 and weigh 105. I have no fat just stretch marks and my belly button and breasts are not the same after having twins twice.

Mommy Makeover and Payment Options

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  However, many payments plans exist for cosmetic procedures. Ask your surgeon's office about finance programs and lenders they may recommend as well as personal loans available through financial institutions.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Finding the right plastic surgeon for you

To find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, go to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website. There, you can find someone near you and look at his/hers website to see if it’s someone you might consider for your surgery. Financing and price can also be discussed with the plastic surgeons. Good luck!

Insurance is unlikely to pay for a mommy makeover.

Strictly speaking a mommy makeover is a cosmetic operation. I think you will be lucky to have any portion of it covered by insurance.

Insurance coverage for a mommy make-over

I am sorry to give you bad news but....

• Insurance will not pay for a mommy make-over,
  • Most policies specifically exclude these from coverage,
  • So the out of pocket cost will be the total cost 
  • See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon near you for further advice. Best wishes.

Insurance

I'm sorry, but most insurance companies deem mommy makeover procedures as cosmetic.   I have never seen an insurance company cover a mommy makeover procedure.  Please visit with a board certified PS to learn more about your options.

I would like a mommy makeover I have cal pers insurance. What would the out of pocket cost be?

Insurance will not pay for these cosmetic procedures.   The cost for breast augmentation will depend upon the type of implant chosen.  The tummy tuck in most areas runs from $7000 to $8000.

Insurance payment on mommy makeover

Normally, insurance does not cover cosmetic procedures of any type. The out of pocket cost would depend upon the combination of procedures.  Abdominoplasty alone is $7,000.00-9000.00. Mommy makeovers range from $10,000.00-$15,000.00.  The price can vary depending upon the experience of the provider and the area of the U.S. in which you have the procedure.

Great candidate for Mommy Makeover

Yes you are a fine candidate for a mommy makeover.    Your insurance is unlikely to pay anything for the surgery.   The expense varies widely but for breast surgery and abdominoplasty you will be in the $10,000 to $15,000  range.  Hope this helps.  My Best,  Dr C

Thank you for the question and picture. Based on the photograph and your description, you may be an excellent candidate for “mommy makeover” surgery. The “ideal” patient for these operations is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.  I would not expect insurance companies to cover any of the expenses (except possibly postoperative prescription medications) with these operations.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.