Hi, I would like to know if it's possible for me to get a lip lift? (photo)

I'm a 20 years old male. My philtrum is too long for my face... (1,5cm and my chin is 3 cm). when my mouth is opened (relaxed) no upper teeth show. I would also like to know if an upper lip lift wouldn't make my upper lip too big ( i wouldn't want it to be too big). I would like atleast 3-4 mm to be taken away. Thank you in advance.

Lip Reduction

Probably an upper lip reduction rather than a lip lift would be indicated - possibly a combination of both. the lip lift increases lip fullness which you don't need. A lip reduction would probably create some incisor show and better shape the lip and improve proportion. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell