I'd Like to Get my Chin and Jaw Augmented but I Don't Really Know Where to Start. Suggestions? (photo)

I want to have a Wider more defined jawline and big masculine chin often seen in Superheros or even some actors. I'd like to look similar to the actor George clooney especially to have the big chin like his.

Doctor Answers 2

Hoe to get more defined jawline

Chin augmentation with either a chin implant or sliding genioplasty are options for you to consider. You should consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon to see what type of changes your could obtain.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 21 reviews

Facial Implants

I agree your lower face is not in harmony with the upper two thirds of your face.  I believe it would be difficult to correct this with fillers alone.  Find a surgeon with an extensive background with facial implants to consult on your face in person.  Good luck!

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 45 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.