Do I Need a Lift and am I a Candidate for Lipo? (Photo)

I would like to have breast augmentation with a lift, but would like to avoid scars ( would I benefit from a benelli lift. Would i also be a good candidate for lipo,?

Lollipop or Anchor breast lift plus implants is indicated

Thank you for your question and photographs.  Based on your photographs aBenelli lift will likely not be adequate to lift your breasts enough to allow for a sub-muscular breast augmentation.  From your photo you have appear to be a candidate for liposuction and/or tummy tuck.

Breast lift and tummy tuck

Determining whether you're a good candidate for any treatment depends on an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. However, just looking at your photos alone, I would have to say that you may not benefit as much from liposuction if you're considering it to treat your midsection. A tummy tuck may be better for you.

A full breast lift may be better as well, since you do have significant ptosis.

Breast Lift with Lipo?

You are most definitely a candidate for a breast lift with implants behind the muscle. You can use either saline or silicone. In addition, you are a candidate for a tummy tuck and not just lipo of the abdomen. You may benefit from lipo of the hips and flanks to address the bulge that appears under your bra strap.

This is commonly referred to as a mommy makover. I would encourage you to seek out a plastic surgeon certfied by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who performs the procedures that you are seeking and has had many years of experience. Good Luck

Lift vs implant

Base on your photos you need to have a lift with an augmentation.Depending on how big you want to be it can be doen in one or 2 stages.Also lipo would help and depending on how much loose skin there is maybe a tummy tuck as well.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Do I Need a Lift and am I a Candidate for Lipo?

First, I do believe you will need a breast lift.  You can also choose to have an implant placed as well to give more volume.  However, given to amount of ptosis (sagging), I do not think that a benelli lift (periareolar) will give enough lift.  Also the benelli often has issues with widening of the areola over time.  The tummy photo is a very limited view, but you will likely need a tummy tuck with liposuction.  Find a local plastic surgeon for a consultation to get more specific advice.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

John Nguyen, MD, FACS

What kind of breast lift

A Benelli lift attempts to lift the breast using a scar around the areola.  It is best for minimal lifts as it can gather the skin around the areola and result in more irregular scars in this location.  A vertical lift adds an extension from the areola to the lower breast fold.  In my opinion this gives you the best breast shape when you need over 3-4 cm of lift.  It can be coupled with an augmentation.  I guess that would be my recommendation.  You would be a good candidate for liposuction as well.  Best wishes, Dr. T

Without IN PERSON examination we can only guess. I guess a full tummy tuck + implant with full lift. 

Multiple procedures

Thank you for the pictures.

I believe that you will make a great candidate for a tummy tuck in combination with liposuction in the waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks. A breast lift it's definitely necessary as well.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation with a vertical lift would probably produce the best look for the breasts.  Liposuction can be performed at the same time to contour the rest of the body.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of breast augmentations of liposuction procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Lift and Lipo?

The answer to both questions is yes.

It appears in the photo that your nipple/areolar complex has dropped below the point where implant alone would help. Therefore, you need a mastopexy (breast lift).

Liposuction would help give you a better figure.

Best wishes for a great result,

Dr. Michael