Can a lift or a similar procedure be performed on the left side of my face due to loss of volume and asymmetry? (Photo)

If you look at one side by using your hand to cover the other, you can see the difference. The eye is slightly more droopy, the pores are bigger because my left side is slightly more droopy than the firmer right side. I'm not really interested in thermage or ultherapy. Again, it's not the biggest face problem but it's been bugging me for years.

Facial asymmetry correction

The photo that you posted is difficult to assess. If there are facial asymmetries it is best to correct with facial fillers such as Juvederm or Sculptra. Skin tightenening may be helped by adding a filler to produce increased facial volume. In addition BBL or Thermage can help tighten and lift the area as well. Please consult a board certified dermatologist who has experience with skin tightening lasers and fillers for the best cosmetic results.