New Jersey Lifestyle Lift Doctor Recommendations

I live in NJ and I would like to come in for a consultation to see if I am a good candidate for the Lifestyle Lift. Where is the closest place I can go to? Can anyone recommend a doctor for consultation?

Doctor Answers 3

Where to go to get the best facelift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It is the skill and experience of the surgeon that counts not the name of the procedure !!  Great surgeons get great results, period. The best way to find one is to start with a  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon  or Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience over many years. Ask to see before and after photos, especially long term ones. and ask the number of times you will be seen afterwards by the surgeon rather than a medical assistant.

A good place to start is "find a doctor" on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons or American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons  web sites.

Facelift surgeon in New Jersey

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would look for a board certified plastic surgeon  in NY/NJ at the ASPS or ASAPS website to have a consultation for a facelift.  Good luck!

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

Short scar lift procedures and surgeon qualifications

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I am not a fan of this type of procedure but make sure that you meet your surgeon prior to surgery and that they are board certified and available to answer your questions prior to and subsequent to surgery.

Otto Joseph Placik, MD
Chicago Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 86 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.