Why do my eyes seem to be different sizes? (Photo)

Why are my eyes asymmetric?

We all have natural asymmetries.  Your photos show a slightly lower right eyebrow compared to the left.  The corresponding right eyelid fold also sits lower than your left.  
Your lower eye scleral show, (white of the eye) may have slightly more exposure on your left.

This gives the difference in the appearance of your eyes. This appears normally in some individuals.

If you still have concerns seek medical advice from a Specialist in your community.

Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon

You have left upper eyelid ptosis.

That seems to account for the difference.  However, there is no substitute for a personal consultation with a fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon.  Do not let a general surgeon do this type of surgery.