I am concerned with my results of my TT. My abdomen is still wrinkled, I can't see my belly button and my flanks still hang over. Is this how results should look? I am 5"5 147 pounds and haven't gained a pound since surgery. I'm going to my doctor to express how I feel but I'm afraid of rejection. How can I make the conversation go smoothly? Do I have reasons to feel this way? Should I ask for this to be fixed? Should I have to pay more? I posted my 4 month post op photo here too..
Should I seek a TT revision? Doesn't lipo come with a TT so you don't have a muffin top? (photos)
Doctor Answers 4
Should I seek a TT revision? Doesn't lipo come with a TT so you don't have a muffin top?
Tummy Tuck Revision
Most surgeons are interested in doing their best, so be honest with your concerns and what you expect.
You might also like...
Tummy tuck - do I need a revision?
- Before photos would be helpful - how different from your before situation are you?
- Your after photos don't look the way one expects a standard tummy tuck to turn out -
- Liposuction does not come with a tummy tuck but can be done at the same tie.
- You never can tell how a surgeon will react but a good surgeon will want to hear your concerns, review your before photos with you and either explain the result or plan what to do.
- Go in with a friend, stay calm, explain your concerns and discuss what to do.
- If your surgeon is not a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, you defintely need to take your 'before' photos and go and see one.
- If you can post before photos, it will help to give you more specific advice.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.