How many revisions does it usually take?

I have had two since early 2015 and am having another, trying to get both breasts to look the same. I know they aren't supposed to be exactly the same but.......

Why are they not perfectly matched

Without an examination or at least a photograph, it's impossible to know why better symmetry cannot be achieved. Sometimes, no matter what is done, a perfect match is not possible. Having said that, in my experience, fat grafting after achieving maximal symmetry with lifts and implants, has been the most successful modality in trying to match the two breasts. Good luck.

Revision and results

It is difficult to say why your result shave not improved.  Perfection and perfect symmetry are never achievable.

How many revisions after BA

Without knowing your exact history or having a picture to reference it is hard to answer. If you had a difficult pre-operative breast shape (tuberous breasts) then multiple stages or revisions would not be surprising. If you had average breast shape, nipple position, and symmetry before surgery then multiple revisions would be out of the range of normal. 

I'm sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery. Unfortunately, as you can imagine, every patient's situation is different and therefore is not possible to generalize about how many operations it may take two achieve an outcome you will be pleased with.  Best to seek consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with the type of revisionary surgery you are considering. Then,  communicate your goals carefully as well.    Your chosen plastic surgeon will be a much better position to advise you more specifically. I hope this, and the attached link, dedicate to revisionary breast surgery concerns. Best wishes.