He made it worse and took my cheeks I'm asymmetrical. Help
Years ago I asked for the bags that sit on the orbital bone to be removed. (photo)
Doctor Answers 4
Lower lid surgery made cheeks asymmetric
- I assume you had lower lid surgery for lower lid bags -
- The changes I see are two fold -
- First the asymmetry you have noticed which is normal - the two sides of our body do not match but we often only notice after surgery.
- Second, the facial tissues are coming down with time -
- For this, structural support such as a face lift with cheek bone implants is a good approach.
- A mid face lift is another option.
Improvement of under eye bags
Bags under my eyes
Good luck to you.
Frank Rieger M.D. Tampa Plastic Surgeon