He made it worse and took my cheeks I'm asymmetrical. Help
Years ago I asked for the bags that sit on the orbital bone to be removed. (photo)
Doctor Answers 4
Lower lid surgery made cheeks asymmetric
- I assume you had lower lid surgery for lower lid bags -
- The changes I see are two fold -
- First the asymmetry you have noticed which is normal - the two sides of our body do not match but we often only notice after surgery.
- Second, the facial tissues are coming down with time -
- For this, structural support such as a face lift with cheek bone implants is a good approach.
- A mid face lift is another option.
Improvement of under eye bags
Bags under my eyes
Good luck to you.
Frank Rieger M.D. Tampa Plastic Surgeon
You might also like...
Lower blepharoplasty with midface lift can correct this
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.