He made it worse and took my cheeks I'm asymmetrical. Help
Years ago I asked for the bags that sit on the orbital bone to be removed. (photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 4
Lower lid surgery made cheeks asymmetric
- I assume you had lower lid surgery for lower lid bags -
- The changes I see are two fold -
- First the asymmetry you have noticed which is normal - the two sides of our body do not match but we often only notice after surgery.
- Second, the facial tissues are coming down with time -
- For this, structural support such as a face lift with cheek bone implants is a good approach.
- A mid face lift is another option.
Improvement of under eye bags
Bags under my eyes
Good luck to you.
Frank Rieger M.D. Tampa Plastic Surgeon