Popping feeling under right breast when moving, is this normal? (Photo)

I'm 4 weeks post op breast augmentation and mastopexy, a couple days ago I was doing some house chores and notices when I moved my right arm I felt a pop feeling under my right breast, I don't feel it every time I lift my are just sometimes is this normal? Do my breast look normal after an under the muscle augmentation and mastopexy?

4 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
4 weeks after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks.
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

Popping feeling under right breast when moving, is this normal?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well…
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breasts at 4 weeks

At 4 weeks your breasts loook nice.  The popping feeling often goes away with time Best to review with your surgeon.

Feelings after breast augmentation

Popping feelings or other sensations can be common after breast augmentation. It is best to discuss these concerns with your surgeon and if necessary have an examination to make sure everything is normal. Good luck to you.

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon