Is it normal for one of my breasts to be so tender after breast reconstruction surgery?

I had expanders taken out and implants put in around a month ago. My left breast, the one that did not have cancer in it, is so tender and feels more like a really bad sunburn. And sometimes feels like as if it is tingly only to the touch though. Will this go away or will I have to deal with it forever?

Breast issue

If you have a change in sensation or symptoms then it is worth being seen by your surgeon. the symptoms you describe may represent a cellulitis. Good luck.