I want a breast augmentation, BBL and Lipo on my back, thighs, muffin top & face before college. What is the recovery time?

Will I be ok if I get it done in the summer to go to school after summer? How bad will the rashes be? And do the meds entirely block out the pain?

Schedule your surgery in early summer and you will have enough time to recover.  Most patients return to normal activities 2 weeks after BBL. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Breast augmentation BBL question

Hello and thank you for the question. It's not uncommon to have young patients try to do surgery in the summer breaks between school. The summer should be enough time, but you will need to do this early and allow for 1-2 months of healing before you feel "normal" again. Most patients will need 2 weeks of recovery time, and generally 1 month before light exercise and 2 months before intense exercise. You don't want to start school still in recovery mode, with bruising, swelling, or limited activity. 

You should have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons before making any final decisions. 

As always, best to be healthy, no smoking, and make sure any health concerns you have are managed by your primary care md. 

Best to you

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Combination procedures, What is the recovery time?

Thank you for your question. Yes you will have enough time during summer to recover after these procedures. Patients can return to light activities almost immediately after surgery, normal activities 2 weeks after surgery, and exercise 4 weeks after surgery, so it is best to get the surgery done at the beggining of summer. We usually experience a slow steady improvement for 3 months or so after surgery.

BBL

Yes, you could do it in the summer but you are best to do it in the early part of the summer if possible. Best of luck.

Breast augmentation, Lipo and BBL recovery time

Hi, thanks for sharing your concern with us, normally the recovery time of those procedures round about 2-3 weeks, but.... to start doing excersise for example you need to be 1.5 months without excersise, the postop medication will depend of the doctor you have, but normally we give you excelents pain killers. have a nice day and best  wishes!!!

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

It would probably be reasonable to have the surgeries completed about 6 weeks or more before a return to school.