I had a bbl and mini tummy tuck. Problem after 2nd drain tube removal: resulted in a surgery. (photos)

The surgery was a must I was running a fever and belly was red and massively swollen during surgery he removed old blood fluid and said no infection. He put drain bk in. I had tube taken out a week ago and I'm bk in the same situation tht cause to need surgery. Now incision site is leaking fluid and belly is exactly like it was prior to the surgery to remove the junk. He said muscle tore thru stitches and caused whole issue. So now he acts dumb founded. Help any doctor plz????

Postop complication

It is unfortunate that you had a postoperative infection.  This type of problem must be managed closely by your own surgeon, and fortunately it sounds like you already have sought medical attention.