Am I healing well? (photos)

I had breast reduction 3 days ago. I was a 36 DDD now fitting into 36c or 36 d. I can move around a lot more than what most people talk about. I'm afraid I'm moving to much. Does it look healthy?

3 days our from BRM

You are very early in the healing process. The photo is not very close to see everything. They look nice.  Best of luck. If concerned, speak to your surgeon.

Am I healing?

From what I can see in your photograph, it appears that your postoperative course is right on track. There seems to be a nice shape and no overt signs of infection or ischemia. Congratulations on your surgery.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS