Do you think I am a good candidate for the mommy makeover? (photos)

I am a 26 your old mother of three. I have had my tubes tied for four years now. I'm ready to change my body. After I had the tubal I got up to 201 lbs. I have recently lost 20 lbs. and hoping that I lose more weight. I have never been happy with my flat chest. Its not only my chest that bothers me its my stretch marks. I have been mentally ready for this change for a couple of years now. I was just wondering if a doctor thought I was a good candidate for the mommy makeover.

With some additional weight loss you could be a good mommy makeover candidate.

A mommy makeover is a customizable combination of procedures that usually includes breast enhancement, tummy tuck and liposuction. You’ll experience the best results from a mommy makeover when you’re at a healthy, sustainable weight prior to your procedure. A lifestyle that includes a healthy diet and regular exercise can help you achieve long-lasting weight loss. As part of your mommy makeover, breast implants can add volume to your breasts. Stretch marks on the stomach may be removed during a tummy tuck. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Eugene Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

From these photos, you seem to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover and should get a result you are very happy with. A full tummy tuck and breast augmentation would address your areas of concern. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in Body Contouring and Aesthetic Breast Surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon your choose. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #tummytuck #breastaugmentation #mommymakeover #drdeanvistnes

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Are You Candidate for a Mommy Makeover

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy makeover

Hi and thank you for your question.You appear to be a candidate for a mommy makeover. It is best to be at your ideal wait prior to surgery. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. Best of luck!

Do you think I am a good candidate for the mommy makeover?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.Congratulations on your weight loss!! According with your pictures you would be an excellent candidate for Mommy Makeover,  they are a set of interventions of surgery plastic,-three, to be exact-whose purpose is recover the form and smoothness of them breasts, an abdomen completely flat and eliminate the fat excess, especially in them thighs and the abdomen, by them changes caused in the pregnancy. Also you have to be very carefull to choose your surgeon, this should be a Certified Board Plastic Surgeon,  best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD

Candidate for a mommy makeover?

Your photos show that you possess an elevated body mass index. It is ideal that one's body mass index be at or below 30, preferably in the mid- to high twenties range. This is not to say that you cannot have a mommy makeover, but the results will be more dramatic and therefore more for your money. You can expect a flatter tummy, perkier breasts and reduction of much of the redundant fatty tissue in your flanks with a mommy makeover.

Tad Grenga, MD, FACS
Norfolk Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover for a Slimmer, More youthful Appearance

Hello and thank-you for your question and photos.

From the information you have provided, it appears that you would be a great candidate for a Mommy Makeover.  A Mommy Makeover is not a single procedure, but a combination of procedures to restore and enhance the appearance of a woman's body following her pregnancies. The result is smoother skin texture as well as a more youthful, slimmer appearance. A Mommy Makeover involves a combination of procedures:

1.Breast augmentation, lift , augmentation with a lift, or reduction
2. Liposuction of the abdomen or abdominoplasty (mini or full)
3. Liposuction of the hips, thigh, or buttocks

The choice of procedures depends on your aesthetic goals-each treatment is individualized. I would recommend consulting with a Plastic Surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery well versed in all of the procedures available for the Mommy Makeover.

Andrew T. Lyos, MD, FACS

Thank you for your question.  You appear to be a good candidate for a mommy makeover which would include a tummy tuck, liposuction and breast work.  However, I would encourage you to get close to your ideal body weight before proceeding with surgery.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover - Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos.  You appear to be a candidate for a mommy makeover.  The tummy tuck will repair your muscles and liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Check the ASPS website to find a properly trained, board certified plastic surgeon to perform your surgery. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Mommy makeover

You appear to be a good candidate for the mommy makeover based on your photos.  If you are in the process of losing weight, it is better to complete this process and get as close to your ideal body weight as possible before proceeding with surgery.  I encourage you to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more about these procedures.

Camille Cash, MD