I had breast augmentation 3weeks ago left breast is hard and right its soft. Is this normal?

I had 435cc textured silicone under the muscle the right breast feels soft and a little sore but the left feels hard and it huts when I try the massaging, also the left one is a little bit higher

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are  early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

You need to check with your surgeon

Such postoperative issues can not be addressed without an actual evaluation of patient. Multiple factors can be causing your issues or non issues. It is always best to run it by your own surgeon. Sometimes early intervention can prevent future worsening. 

Vasdev Rai, MD

3 week result

Thanks for your inquiry, but without pictures or even better an exam, it is hard to advise.  At three weeks, you definitely should discuss this concern with your own surgeon.  Breast implants can heal and change differently on each side.  Please make sure with your surgeon that your asymmetry is just normal differences in healing, and good luck.  

Remember that no two breasts ever look the same or heal at the same rate. As the swelling fully resolves, your breasts will soften and the implants will drop and settle some. I typically advise my patients to wait a good 4-6 months to see their final results. If you still are worried, best to see your operating surgeon so you can be properly evaluated in person.