Vomiting and pain in nose after Rhinoplasty, can this ruin the final results?

Hello, I'm on day 3 of my rhinoplasty and have been vomiting blood every day, several times a day! When I vomit it puts great pressure on my nose and makes it bleed and hurt afterwards, can this break up the stitches in my nose and ruin the final results? I'm beginning to get very worried

You should definitely let your surgeon know that you are vomiting and you should see your surgeon if you are still bleeding. It would really benefit you to help reduce the bleeding and nausea/vomiting. Medicines can help with this for sure :)

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon