Is my eye cream too harsh or am I using it too often for my veiny eye area?

My veins around my eyes have been becoming more noticeable and am wondering if using my epionoce renwal eye cream with my elta md facial spf 40 for sensitive and post procesure skin daily in the morning is too much an be thinning the delicate skin more? Should I switch to a few days a week or just when outdoors? I want to prevent further thinning of that area. And have noticed it burns the area sometimes. Please help.

Visible veins along the eyes

Some topical creams can heighten blood vessels in thin skin. I would opt for a different cream program followed by Sculptra to induce collagen formation. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Visible veins along the eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles