Minor eyelid surgery to remove my epicanthal fold? (Photo)

In this picture my eyebrows are raised because I don't like my hooded eyes. From constantly raising my eyes brows it has left 2 debts by the eyebrows. Is there a surgery to remove my epicanthol fold?

Minor eyelid surgery to remove my epicanthal fold?

Surgery is a choice. There is no medical necessity for plastic surgery but if you feel that it will boost your confidence then you could consider having a blepharoplasty operation. It is a surgery where excess skin, muscle and fats on your eye region will be removed.

London Plastic Surgeon

If you are complaining about dropping of the eyelids or lower eyelid bagginess then you might be a good candidate for the Laser Blepharoplasty operation. Although the plastic surgery era is highly developed and there are new treatment models for several other procedures; there is still no efficient alternative of blepharoplasty operation. If you are not comfortable with the look of your eyelids blepharoplasty operation may be a solution for you

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon