Can i get a tummy tuck for 5000 dollars in tn? (photos)

Tummy Tuck Cost

The cost will depend upon the type of tummy tuck anesthesia skill find an experience of the surgeon. There’ll be regional differences. Approximate costs can be found on real self, and other websites such as the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. 

Costs will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Different implants may have different costs. Approximate costs can be found on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Payment plans can be offered through Care Credit, local banks, credit cards, and other companies such as Prosper.  Some plans have 12-18 months interest free.

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Can i get a tummy tuck for 5000 dollars?

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.

***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

You may find the attached link, dedicated to tummy tuck surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.